Our vision is to empower Haitian Families to take control of their health and well being.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the outreach wellness program is to provide Haitian families with tools and resources necessary to live a healthy life through educational programs, activities, and outreach events.
OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Focus Discussions on multiple health issues affecting the Haitian community
- Health Seminars: Guest speakers from various groups, health care providers
- Health Screenings, Physical exams
- Flu, Pneumonia
- Assist with activities of daily living; emotional support, education on self-management of diseases
Partnership and Referrals:
- Outreach clinics, health centers and foundations
- AARP, Caridad Clinic, Florida Atlantic University, Komen’s Foundation, Genesis, Found Care, Marie Seide Foundation, Boca Regional Hospital, Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies
Health Care Access:
- Assist with navigation of complex health care system